• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Studying for the bar

ilovewfu

Reaction score
Is one of the worst things in the history of mankind. I'm working way harder than I did 1L fall or 1L spring. This is fucking miserable.

Not that this is what you need to hear, but the bar is a lot easier than the hype.

Are you taking a review course? I took Bar-Bri, paid attention during the review sessions and hardly studied at all. When I took the test I felt like I had cheated it was so easy...

Is one of the worst things in the history of mankind. I'm working way harder than I did 1L fall or 1L spring. This is fucking miserable.

Yes. Yes. And Yes. Although I did feel some comfort this evening when I realized that a week from now it will all be over and I will be very drunk.

Yeah next Wednesday night will be one for the ages. I'm straight up terrified but at this point I just want it to be over.

I had a pit in my stomach and butterflies for almost all of last week, but I think I've finally gotten to the point where I'm past the anxiety and can just focus on learning as much as I possibly can by Tuesday.

i like the pit=ilovewfu's blog tag. No doubt I'm waaaay more active on here when I'm sitting at a computer for 14 hours a day studying.

Back