• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Studying for the bar

I dunno what that article says but it would be AWESOME if they make everybody retake a new test. I might write my congressman about this

I dunno what that article says but it would be AWESOME if they make everybody retake a new test. I might write my congressman about this

I concur, I just don't think it would be right if I needed legal representation and I was screwed by a substandard attorney because some slacker got an extra 45 minutes and he or she was not qualified to pass the test.

plus there was rampant cheating when the lights went out

And from what I can tell they didn't discriminate against gays. I think if anyone fails they should be able to submit an appeal because there's a chance a dude was checking him out and it made it too distracting to focus.

I hope the answer is very little. Dude congrats you just joined a dying profession.

They let anyone in these days. Applications go down because of the economy. What do law schools do? They accept everybody. It's up to 80 fucking percent. It was 50 when I went.

You fucked up.

Great blanket statement.

Back