• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

Judging by how dead the Scout board is it would seem this has become the de facto Wake board. What can be done to get it to show up first on Google when someone does a search for "wake forest message board"?

Judging by how dead the Scout board is it would seem this has become the de facto Wake board. What can be done to get it to show up first on Google when someone does a search for "wake forest message board"?

We are definately working on that. And by "we" I mean the mods here that are smart, and not myself.

But, I do assure you that TW, cookout, and OGD are trying to get that going on google searches ASAP. Harder than anticipated.

We are definately working on that. And by "we" I mean the mods here that are smart, and not myself.

But, I do assure you that TW, cookout, and OGD are trying to get that going on google searches ASAP. Harder than anticipated.

Good deal. I don't want folks from other schools thinking we don't have an active message board. :thumbsup:

Could we get a popcorn emoticon? Some of these threads are super amusing just to lurk.

Just for you guys. :popcorn:

For your trouble, 1 free internet

11lu5qr.jpg