• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

I didn't move it bro. There is still one at the bottom.

Because some people use the bottom one, so I'm not moving that shit.

The one at the top is in an easy to access place. At least a couple of people actually suggested the navbar specifically...

Because some people use the bottom one, so I'm not moving that shit.

The one at the top is in an easy to access place. At least a couple of people actually suggested the navbar specifically...

I'm not talking about moving the bottom one. I'm talking about moving the one you added. It seems redundant to the one that is on the bottom where I am seeing it now. I could use both at the same time on my screen on top of the breadcrumb at the bottom

I'm not talking about moving the bottom one. I'm talking about moving the one you added. It seems redundant to the one that is on the bottom where I am seeing it now. I could use both at the same time on my screen on top of the breadcrumb at the bottom

It is redundant. But some people like having the forum jump on bottom when they finish a thread, and others like having it up top. It's having moar options to reduce scrolling/increase usability.

It is redundant. But some people like having the forum jump on bottom when they finish a thread, and others like having it up top. It's having moar options to reduce scrolling/increase usability.

Can we get one at the top? Is it just a simple code add-in?

And are we talking about the same forum jump? the one thats on the left hand side of the screen under the breadcrumps and navbar?

Can we get one at the top? Is it just a simple code add-in?

And are we talking about the same forum jump? the one thats on the left hand side of the screen under the breadcrumps and navbar?

No, it should be in your navbar.

No, it should be in your navbar.

295top.png

this is what I see

Lulz that should not be there at all. I don't even think my add-on involved anything like that. Weird.

FWIW, I don't have those weird display options at the bottom of my page.

They only show up when you are in a forums display that shows all the threads in that forum. Not there when actually inside a thread.

Back