• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

Not sure why but with Chrome, I am unable to edit/delete posts.

Once I get to the edit screen, I cannot click on save/delete/etc.

Works fine in Mozilla though. Already tried clearing cookies, too.

Not sure why but with Chrome, I am unable to edit/delete posts.

Once I get to the edit screen, I cannot click on save/delete/etc.

Works fine in Mozilla though. Already tried clearing cookies, too.

Also can't click on the buttons above to insert link, picture, youtube, etc.

Looks like it is all working for me. I'd just trying clearing your cache and restarting the browser. Update to the latest version if you have not already.

don't know if it's possible, but can we add a Wake Forest Tag to the thread titles (maybe a deacon head) instead of the note to denote which sports threads are wake specific? Kind of the antithesis of the (NWT). It would make glancing at the thread list a lot easier.

no big deal if this can't happen, it would just be a cool perk

don't know if it's possible, but can we add a Wake Forest Tag to the thread titles (maybe a deacon head) instead of the note to denote which sports threads are wake specific? Kind of the antithesis of the (NWT). It would make glancing at the thread list a lot easier.

no big deal if this can't happen, it would just be a cool perk

We could definitely do this. Just need to get the correct image.

Thanks for the help, TW. :D

Just double click right next to the title (not the link itself) and it should let you edit.

I suggest that anyone who signs a neg rep using a false name loses all their pos rep and are denied the ability to give rep for 60 days.

I suggest that anyone who signs a neg rep using a false name loses all their pos rep and are denied the ability to give rep for 60 days.

A warning is given first, then a substantial dock of reputation.

Suggestion: get rid of the stupid suggestion thread always at the top of the page.

Suggestion: get rid of the stupid suggestion thread always at the top of the page.

This is a relic of the early days of this board. It was very useful then, not so much now. It will be taken down eventually.

Concerning the google ranking, is there any way you could get a link on Blogger So Dear? They have a "links" section and it even has a link back to the DS Boards.

It always helps to get plugged from legitimate, high ranking sites which I think BSD qualifies as now.

Back