• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suits

mmedeac

Reaction score
Rick Hoffman's (Louis Litt) real parents appear on the show tonight. Looks like a good episode for lots of reasons.

There's a show about suits? Damn that has to be boring.

It is a pretty good place, and the alteration credit is nice too. Anyone have any luck with Jcrew suits?

nah - i havent ordered online fron indo chino yet.. i dont need a suit for work ever but i feel like i should get a nice suit..

It's good to have one or two, esp for weddings or job interviews/ other professional functions.

yea i mean i have one, but its a couple of years old.. you have to be working in the wrong industry to wear a suit to work in nor cal... im at work right now and looking around everyone is wearing jeans and shirts/tshirts. i would shoot myself if i had to wear a suit everyday to work.

You gotta find the little chinamen that set up shop in a hotel and make mtm suits

And the television show looks cheesy

I guess i'm in the minority here but I absolutely love wearing suits/slacks/dress shirts etc. I only have to wear a polo and khakis to work and go with a nice pair of slacks and a dress shirt almost everyday instead. Just more comfortable to me.

Rick Hoffman's (Louis Litt) real parents appear on the show tonight. Looks like a good episode for lots of reasons.

good ep, I enjoyed it. I can't believe Mike's grandma died, that sucks. Also, based on the teaser for next week it looks like Jessica loses the vote. I freaking hate Hardman he's such a slime ball and ever since he showed up on suits I've noticed him on a bunch of other shows and its pissing me off.

I guess i'm in the minority here but I absolutely love wearing suits/slacks/dress shirts etc. I only have to wear a polo and khakis to work and go with a nice pair of slacks and a dress shirt almost everyday instead. Just more comfortable to me.

To each his own, but to me this is hell. I'm bizcas at work- button downs and slacks- but t-shirts and shorts and NEVER socks on the weekends, even in winter, are the prescribed dress code. Your preference sounds like a prison uniform.

To each his own. Maybe it's that all of my slacks/shoes etc all fit great and are comfortable as hell that I don't mind. No socks in the wintertime just sounds miserable haha. I'm with you on t-shirts and shorts not at work but I guess it's that i'm just as comfortable in the dress clothes.

Biz cas at work for me as well, but there have been situations where I've needed a suit for non-work, professional functions. That's just how it is working in finance/banking I guess.

Biz cas at work for me as well, but there have been situations where I've needed a suit for non-work, professional functions. That's just how it is working in finance/banking I guess.

I've become so anti-formality at work, the only times I wear a coat and/or tie is for non-work, personal functions.

Back