• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suits

Daniel is OUT again.

I actually thought about creating a Harvey Specter parody and posting in the how many times have you been high thread but decided it wasn't worth the effort.

Rachel does suck. The creator was like he thinks the peole want them together....they dont

Meghan-Markle.jpg

Yeah, this sucks.:drool:

i dont get the Rachel hate. i want them together. oh and Kitchin you are wrong. Suits is definitely one of the better Cable network series. it doesn't stand up to shows like Mad Men or Breaking Bad, but it is a great show

I am pretty sure the show is getting great reviews. Season 2 was very good but the finale wasn't the best episode.

Season 2 was really good as a whole, imo. Finale wasn't the greatest but it was still pretty darn good.

yeah i agree with everyone that the finale wasn't great. it seemed like they decided to completely wrap up everything from this summer instead of having a big cliff hanger like they did last year. returning in January probably helped with that decision.

Suits gets good reviews. New married girl was lame Cheese, I want the happy ending for mike and Rachel. Also when's Harvey gonna start tagging Donna

Mike will get back in Harvey's good graces by siding with him vs Jessica. Loyalty! What I don't know is if this is real or a ruse by her to get the boys back together.

I enjoy the show, but it's getting a little stale. Harvey's bravado, Mike and Rachel.... it's been done.

I'm Team Jenny myself.

I'll keep watching but the premiere wasn't any good.

Yeah I'm solidly on Team Jenny. I'm also pretty sure Scotty is the love of my life.

Harvey needs to hook it with Donna. And the show is all about the Mike/Harvey relationship, need more of that.

Back