• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Super Bowl Snack Thread

Normally I do wings for my party, this year I am doing briskit sliders on Kings Hawaiian rolls with barbecue sauce, cheddar, and onion rings

smoking a boston butt right now. Going to make some Lexington Style BBQ sauce later. Have 30 or so coming for our annual SB party.

Doing something similar to bmoney's sausage dip, some home made guac, wings and then a skirt steak for later. Started drinking like 3 hours ago so that's nice.

Briskit did not turn out well. I cooked it low for 15 total hours, but it's still tough and gristley

The repeated 'briskit' typo is slaying me for some reason.

Briskit did not turn out well. I cooked it low for 15 total hours, but it's still tough and gristley

Sounds like it wasn't limp briskit (sorry, working on my dad jokes in the absence of simos).

Damn, wonder why autocorrect never caught that

Wicked Weed Barrel Aged French Toast Stout might be the best SB snack I've ever had.

Joe buck's been snacking on some Brady dick since halftime.

Picked up Popeye's cajun wings with hot sauce last night for the game. :thumbsup:

Back