• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Super Bowl XLVIII Thread

So are people going to flip cause russ talked about God?

How does Denver turn in a performance THAT bad for the Super Bowl? Were they partying the night before and hung over?

You know what every millionaire in the country wakes up and wants every single day?

A Chevy Silverado.

So are people going to flip cause russ talked about God?

Only Christians that think they are being persecuted by nobody in particular and want to feel persecuted.

Can you relate to said "Christians", YoungyBucky?

What about Malcolm Smith? Pick 6, Fumble recovery, 8 Tackles - 4 solo

Glad it went to a defensive player. The offense really didn't have to do much of anything. Russell played fine, but not since Trent Dilfer has a QB had to do so little to help his team win a SB.

Lol at Erin Andrews' sympathy voice

Only Christians that think they are being persecuted by nobody in particular and want to feel persecuted.

Can you relate to said "Christians", YoungyBucky?

I'm a believer, but the last thing I'm gonna do is shove it down your throat or constantly talk about it like Teebus.

I enjoyed the game, though it fit considerably well with my rooting interests.

Super Bowl games are the most over-hyped events in sports. It is hard to live up to the expectations. This one sure didn't. Exposed a ton of supposed "experts".

Back