• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Supreme leader Kim Jong-un's new waterpark! (thread for crazy North Korea vids)

BobStackFan4Life

Reaction score

The 30-year-old likes to be associated with expensive, high-profile leisure projects as well as the more frequent party congresses and military inspections. Projects associated with him include a new water park, an amusement park and a horse riding club.

The Munsu water park in Pyongyang opened in October and Kim was photographed in a cinema in the newly-renovated Rungna people's amusement park. State media also showed footage of Kim on a rollercoaster in the same park.

Last edited:
An outdoor waterpark opening in October in Pyongyang. Yeah, sounds like a legit project.

This should have been posted in the Home Improvement Projects thread.

An outdoor waterpark opening in October in Pyongyang. Yeah, sounds like a legit project.

People were lined up (at gunpoint) to get in and freeze their arses off.

Last edited:
Yeah. Wife wanted her dead.

Yeah. I wasn't sure why this hadn't been posted.

Also, did not realize his uncles five closest aides also got fed to the dogs.

I am skeptical of that story. Seems very sensationalistic.

I am a horrible person for even thinking it, but I wonder if he said "release the hounds" like Mr. Burns? (And I wonder if the executed people were as evil as Kim Jong?) Also, given how insane this story sounds, I wonder if release of the story is a sign that China is growing impatient with N. Korea?

Not a chance the dog story is true. Koreans eat dogs. There might not be 120 dogs in all of North Korea.

Back