• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Supreme leader Kim Jong-un's new waterpark! (thread for crazy North Korea vids)

Despite the lame Asians eating dogs joke, it's probably true in North Korea considering its people are starving.

Odds that Rodman is a CIA Assassin sent to kill Kim Un?

This will be his 4th trip over...he's a bad assassin if it takes him that many attempts. I'd think the odds are much better that Kim assassinates Rodman.

This will be his 4th trip over...he's a bad assassin if it takes him that many attempts. I'd think the odds are much better that Kim assassinates Rodman.

Building trust. Getting in the inner circle.

Despite the lame Asians eating dogs joke, it's probably true in North Korea considering its people are starving.

It sometimes happens in South Korea, so I have no doubt the starving people of North Korea do as well. My brother spent in South Korea , courtesy of the US Army. He had a pet dog. There was only one local family he trusted with his pet when his unit went out on maneuvers. When he returned to base the family told him the dog had been hit by a truck, so they ate it.

It sometimes happens in South Korea, so I have no doubt the starving people of North Korea do as well. My brother spent in South Korea , courtesy of the US Army. He had a pet dog. There was only one local family he trusted with his pet when his unit went out on maneuvers. When he returned to base the family told him the dog had been hit by a truck, so they ate it.

Yeah, some people in Asia eat dog. :noidea: What I meant by "it's probably true" is that it's probably true that there are few dogs in North Korea because the country is often gripped with horrible famine and starvation.

I am skeptical of that story. Seems very sensationalistic.

Agreed. What's the upside to North Korea leaking this? Nobody wants to partner with a country who kills people that way and a leaker would risk getting killed for the leak.

Agreed. What's the upside to North Korea leaking this? Nobody wants to partner with a country who kills people that way and a leaker would risk getting killed for the leak.

Yeah... because there's a big difference between partnering with a country where the dictator executes ex girlfriends and uncles with dogs versus with firing squads.

North Korea leaks stupid shit all of the time.

As for the lack of dogs, his dad had Swedish hookers, Belgian beer and Russian caviar flown in for Tuesday dinner. In pretty sure son can get a few hungry attack dogs whenever he decides he wants to off a family member.

Last edited:
Back