• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: One World (premiere 2/15)

Yeah, what is tarzans angle in sticking up for him? Just avoiding the axe himself? Because damn, Colton is a mean person without a clue.

I think that Tarzan is similar to Brandon Hantz, in the sense of giving his word/forming an alliance early and then sticking to that no matter what and trying to hold others to it as well. Hence his being so up in arms over Leif talking to Bill. Everything is so black and white (no race pun intended) to him that he will do his best to defend Colton since he is his alliance mate and he has to try to make himself feel better about sticking with this deal to the end.

ahh, good ole brandon. what an interesting player.

I think that Tarzan is similar to Brandon Hantz, in the sense of giving his word/forming an alliance early and then sticking to that no matter what and trying to hold others to it as well. Hence his being so up in arms over Leif talking to Bill. Everything is so black and white (no race pun intended) to him that he will do his best to defend Colton since he is his alliance mate and he has to try to make himself feel better about sticking with this deal to the end.

And do you believe the guy is a plastic surgeon? Not for nothing but the guy comes off as a blabbering buffoon.

worst survivor ever...end thread.

it is not worth watching!

1 Glad that asshole is gone
2 Chelsea is really good looking

1 Glad that asshole is gone
2 Chelsea is really good looking

Yes, but it was disappointing to not see him actually get voted off.

Let me add a #3 Cat is REALLY stupid.

I can't tell if Colton and Alicia are genuinely horrible people or if they are just acting like villains for TV. I am learning towards the former. There have been plenty of alliances and various types of game play throughout the years of Survivor but I'm not sure I've ever seen people be so outright mean to someone else (in this case Christina). I just hope Alicia gets voted out soon. I can't believe she's a teacher.

And yes, Cat is an idiot. Wow.

Chelsea is hot. Cat is kinda cute in a dingbat sorta way. The one skinny chick who runs a bridal shop is growing quite a mustache. If she makes it to the end, she may be able to get some handle bars going on that sucker.

the scary thought is that alicia is a special ed teacher, right...? she is a total c-word and nasty person.

Chelsea is getting more air time. This is a good thing.
Why in the wide wide world of sports would Alicia think it was a good idea to wear an unsupported bikini top with those deflated balloons she calls tabs? So gross.
And I reiterate that pretty soon that skinny chick is going to have a sweet mustache going. Should have brought the hot wax as her personal item.

I'm convinced they keep someone there to maintain all of their body..stuff. There's no effing way after 20-something days those girls are still that hairless, regardless of how they removed it before they went. I think CBS either pays for laser or has someone out there to help them.

This is a weak season. Really hard to find people to like other than chelsea, who is extremely hot

This is a weak season. Really hard to find people to like other than chelsea, who is extremely hot

I don't disagree. Every now and then there are moments that I enjoy, and I'm still watching cause I like all Survivor (even bad Survivor), but I still haven't settled in to who I actually want to win.

And laughing at the comment on Chelsea after her interaction with Tarzan this week. That dude is weird and extremely socially awkward. Wow. I can't imagine living on an island with him.

It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out, but I have to give props to Kim for her control of things right now. She seems like one of the more intelligent (and not driven by emotional decisions) players in a while. She actually thinks ahead a few steps and seems willing to change her plans if it makes more sense to do so. Up until last night she had two alliances plus the immunity idol (I am assuming one of those alliances is pretty much blown up now), so not too shabby.

And I actually like Troy, but he kind of blew it this week. I guess he was still holding on to some grudge against Mike that we didn't realize that stemmed from early in the game when they had that stupid "young, hot guy" alliance (where they also failed to actually ensure they had the numbers to win a vote).

Did anyone else stick it out to the end this season? Definitely more of a boring season, but I think the most deserving person won. Kim really played a great strategic, social, and physical game.

I didn't watch the Reunion yet, but apparently they teased the next season in the Philippines. Not sure if it was on the show or just on EW, but the twist is...

There will be 3 returning Survivors who were medically evacuated during their seasons, each on their own tribe.

And relating to the twist...

The 3 are rumored to be Michael Supin, Russel Swan, and Jonathan Penner

Back