• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survivor: Season 36 - Ghost Island

Joe will never play an idol for anyone but himself.

Yeah, they missed an opportunity to get Cole out last night (if that was truly a goal). Surprised Joe played his idol at all... I can't imagine he's able to make it much longer w/ the target on his back.

Can't say I like Joe, Cole, or Chrissy all that much. Solid cast, though... Great mix of all kinds of people and personalities. Interested to see how the season plays out now that the teams are gone.

I thought the two eps tonight were pretty great. Really good blindsides and scheming.

Looks like the alliance will end up turning on Ben, but his double agent thing seemed to work pretty well.

Anyone notice that they didn't even bother showing JP's exit words? Dude was so boring he didn't even get that air time.

But speaking of JP, what was the logic behind sending him home before Chrissy or Ryan. Both of them seem more dangerous.

I guess the viewed him as a threat in challenges but I agree, it was a weird move. Ben is playing a great game but I really don’t like him. Hoping Chrissy can make some moves.

I was actually sad to see Joe go, was hoping they would have taken ben out, but think they made the right move. The other 4 could have turned against laura ashley and devin if they found out about their alliance. Going to be interesting with Ben going forward, would imagine he starts to feel left out somehow and then some scrambling happens. Hope Ryan goes home soon, glad his idol is gone.

Very pleased with my Chrissy pick, even if she looks like she's gonna get booted soon. Very entertaining and such a NJ Mom.

Lauren from little ol' Beaufort, NC is kicking ass right now. Her and Dr. Mike are old school type players and I think they're great.

Hopefully this isn't just a Ben steamroll.

I didn't realize Lauren was from Beaufort! I think she and Devon have been the biggest surprises in terms of having more strategy in their heads than they seemed like they might early on.

I would say of the folks left I don't love anyone, but I don't hate anyone either. I don't think Ashley deserves to win in any way, but I think the others could make various arguments.

I'm really enjoying this season - can't remember one where so many contestants that I like (Chrissy, Lauren, Devon, Ben) were still around at this stage.

Does Chrissy still have the super idol (now only useful for a bluff)?

Oh yeah, after 30 days of Survivor, Chrissy still looks pretty healthy in a bikini.

I'm really enjoying this season - can't remember one where so many contestants that I like (Chrissy, Lauren, Devon, Ben) were still around at this stage.

Does Chrissy still have the super idol (now only useful for a bluff)?

Oh yeah, after 30 days of Survivor, Chrissy still looks pretty healthy in a bikini.

I guess she does still have that idol? Ryan obviously knows about it and would presumably go along with her plan to bluff with it. But since Devon knows about it as well from way back in the beginning, he could potentially blow it up.

i thought the idol Chrissy had was to be used at the first tribal council, but maybe i am wrong. JP is good at challenges, so he was a solid out but i would have blindsided the guy with the idol.

Chrissy is a nut case control freak, do not like.

i thought the idol Chrissy had was to be used at the first tribal council, but maybe i am wrong. JP is good at challenges, so he was a solid out but i would have blindsided the guy with the idol.

Chrissy is a nut case control freak, do not like.

She couldn't actually use the idol. But could use it as a fake idol / diversion.

I am also enjoying this season a lot. A number of likeable players and it seems like everyone is skilled in at least one aspect of the game. This week should be really interesting as Ben likely becomes the target.

Chrissy is very annoying to me at this point. Lauren has grown on me after a rough start... She's pretty good. I think Ashley is my favorite at the moment.

I am also enjoying this season a lot. A number of likeable players and it seems like everyone is skilled in at least one aspect of the game. This week should be really interesting as Ben likely becomes the target.

Chrissy is very annoying to me at this point. Lauren has grown on me after a rough start... She's pretty good. I think Ashley is my favorite at the moment.

Can you elaborate on why? I feel like she has no resume at all and has basically been carried along. Seems likeable enough, but not a real player.

Can you elaborate on why? I feel like she has no resume at all and has basically been carried along. Seems likeable enough, but not a real player.

She seems to have a good feel for how the game is playing out. She is likeable in that she doesn't say stupid, egotistical things in her interviews. She competes well in the challenges. She is relatively attractive.

Most everyone else annoys me in some way, but that could change week to week. I am not naïve enough to think that I know these people well... They edit all of the footage to tell a story.

Just watched last weeks double feature and Devon surprised me in how good he is at strategizing. I do get Chrissy's point that he was kinda smug after they blindsided JP but I also think it was to help Ben's double agent plan, which he thought of.

I’m not sure what killed me more: Mike throwing the shell into the fire or Chrissy trolling Ben at the reward and dunking on him in a confessional (“Sweet Kelly” lol she is playing HORRIBLY in a social sense but I’m here for it).

Sorry to see Lauren go, but she definitely did it to herself. Should have kept and played that idol.

Great play from Ben... Though I think in sticking around another week, he has just made himself an even bigger target and poison from an alliance perspective.

I still can't stand Chrissy... She definitely takes things personally when the game doesn't go her way. Like she thinks it isn't fair that other people are playing, too.

Ashley remains my favorite. But I still enjoy most of who is left.

Always like when the loved ones come to visit... Gets a little dusty.

I wanted Lauren to win, but after she gave that idol to Dr. Mike her time was over. What a dumb move. I guess I'll cheer for devon, really anyone but ben or chrissy

Yeah, I'm full on team Devon now.

I liked Ryan early on, but he's been kind of inconsequential and not getting much screen time since he's been on the bottom. I also liked Ben and Chrissy early on, but their recent edits (and both taking things personally) has been more annoying.

Probst's interview in EW for this ep says the rest of the game is just gets better with everyone playing really well. So much scrambling and changing sides that I feel like anything could happen with the alliances.

Back