• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Swallowing your partner’s semen could help you have a baby, scientists claim

Beach Bum Deac used to post a lot about his gay friends. Seemed like he sort of made it a big deal to let others know that he had gay friends. So naturally, as far as the board was concerned, he became gay.

So probably one of those "you had to be there" type things? Got it.

yeah, but knight does

Dude, it's like anything. It is never the subject matter - it's always the reaction of the person the insult is directed at.

Like, I know you're a giant SJW pussy. You know it, too. But that fact isn't what makes me sit here and smile - what makes me sit here and smile is how bad it grinds your gears that, in your world, I'm some testosterone-fueled, insensitive, misogynistic, gay-hating Trump'ocrat.

BBD took the gay jokes a lot less well than he did all those big hard dicks on the reg. He's a great guy, but he really pushed back too hard at first - he should have just let it happen.

Dude, it's like anything. It is never the subject matter - it's always the reaction of the person the insult is directed at.

Like, I know you're a giant SJW pussy. You know it, too. But that fact isn't what makes me sit here and smile - what makes me sit here and smile is how bad it grinds your gears that, in your world, I'm some testosterone-fueled, insensitive, misogynistic, gay-hating Trump'ocrat.

BBD took the gay jokes a lot less well than he did all those big hard dicks on the reg. He's a great guy, but he really pushed back too hard at first - he should have just let it happen.

mako, I hope this further clarifies why the joke is funny

Just for the record, if you

(1) read the thread title, "Swallowing your partner’s semen could help you have a baby, scientists claim"; and
(2) have been on the boards for three years or more; and
(3) read the tag "bbd is carrying triplets";

and then didn't, at a minimum, acknowledge the humor in that -- you should seriously reevaluate (A) your sense of humor and (B) your own personal ability to take a stone-hard dick to the backdoor.

giphy.gif

Wait, BBD isn't actually gay? I thought he came out publicly? What poster an I thinking of?

Is DieHard the dude who did the photo shoot ?

Back