• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Swallowing your partner’s semen could help you have a baby, scientists claim

DieHard is the only poster that I can remember as being out

There’s another dude who doesn’t post that often although more often than DieHard does nowadays.

I feel bad for DHD and all but man those are not the kind of pics you share with a bunch of strangers on the internet no matter how comfortable you are. Or maybe he doesn’t regret it, who knows.

I feel bad for DHD and all but man those are not the kind of pics you share with a bunch of strangers on the internet no matter how comfortable you are. Or maybe he doesn’t regret it, who knows.

I wish that had gone better. They weren't bad pictures. A little personal, but p well done.

Can you imagine if [Redacted] had taken those pics ?

When did this happen? Completely missed it.

When did this happen? Completely missed it.
It's been 9 years now. He worked his ass off to get in great shape for his 40th birthday and posted a few SFW pics. Someone from PackPride maybe, figured out how to find the entire album and it blew up from there.

Oh yeah. Geez. There was nothing wrong with those pics.

Who doesn't want to masturbate at a hospital ? Fucking millennial snowflakes.

70e9cae14550ddaae62caca9ab6e223b.png

Back