• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse Predictions

Yeah I didn't get a good feeling about Harris playing based on his tweets, but dude loves Wake a lot. So that's cool. Plus he's good. Bad news is he's probably out today.

Someone else will have to step up. Orville, Armstrong, maybe Williams will return to the form of earlier in the season. Spencer Bishop could help too. It all depends when Grobe will abandon his option attack. Will it be early, like the past few games. Or will it be late, like at Army. We should beat the Orange, I'm worried about the coaches trying to prove a point rather than attacking 'cuse like we did on the opening drive vs Miami.

We need multiple receivers to step up and we need Camp to catch everything in sight. He gets so many targets that it's hard to get on him for a few drops. If he's the only reliable option, he doesn't have that margin of error.

Read it. I said considering.

Yes. Which is why I was wondering why you were considering placing a bet on a game you didn't already have a good feeling about. If you bet rarely, I'd just assume you'd only do so when you really saw something you were sure about.

Did you end up placing a bet?

I predict a shootout for the ages. 63-56. Last team with the ball wins.

Yes. Which is why I was wondering why you were considering placing a bet on a game you didn't already have a good feeling about. If you bet rarely, I'd just assume you'd only do so when you really saw something you were sure about.

Did you end up placing a bet?

I took wake plus five

Wake 34-14. First time I can ever recall taking Wake in a conference game by double digits. I just don't see Syracuse doing too much against our D unless they can get the run game going, and I think our offense's confidence is at an all time high.

:(

On Gameday Herbstreit took us to upset Syracuse- guess he learned his lesson.

Back