• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tabari Hines to State

Correct. His eligibility would have expired before this season if he had stayed at Wake.

Yes we get it bud, we all know he would have played his final year of eligibility by now if he stayed at Wake. Nobody is questioning that, and we have been reminded plenty of times by now. I was simply saying our talent level at WR only got better with his departure, and even as a 6th year senior ( or whatever the hell he is now) he would be getting nothing but pine for the 2019 Deacs.

Yes we get it bud, we all know he would have played his final year of eligibility by now if he stayed at Wake. Nobody is questioning that, and we have been reminded plenty of times by now. I was simply saying our talent level at WR only got better with his departure, and even as a 6th year senior ( or whatever the hell he is now) he would be getting nothing but pine for the 2019 Deacs.

What bugs me though is that had Skeen stayed, he could have been used in situational setting near the goal line out of the TE slot. Bummer.

Back