• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Take the quiz: I’m most similar to Macron; least similar to Sanders

Most similar to Obama. Meh ok

Least similar to Donald Trump. That speaks well about my immortal soul at least.

Macron and Obama are basically the same so Moonz is closest to Macron and Obama and he’s still very far away from Trump.

thumb-up-red@2x.png
poli-2.png

You're most similar to:
Barack Obama
Former US president

Barack Obama was the first person of colour to serve as president of the US, over two terms between 2008 and 2016. Although mostly moderate in rhetoric, he pushed hard for healthcare for poorer Americans.

thumb-down-blue@2x.png
poli-4.png

You're least similar to:
Donald Trump
US president

Donald Trump is the president of the US. He has repeatedly failed to condemn radical rightwing activists, and for a time employed Steve Bannon on his presidential team.

Pablo Iglesias is an admirer of the policies of Hugo Chavez and a supporter of the anti-semite Jeremy Corbyn. He was also a communist. Nice guys.

Pablo Iglesias is an admirer of the policies of Hugo Chavez and a supporter of the anti-semite Jeremy Corbyn. He was also a communist. Nice guys.

Says the guy who unwaveringly supports a Nazi sympathizer US President.

You guys a proving your similarity to the absurd Iglesias with these ridiculous posts.

As an aside, I do think that Chavez, communism and anti-Semitism are worse than Trump, and anyone who doesn't suffers from a serious case of TDS.

You guys a proving your similarity to the absurd Iglesias with these ridiculous posts.

As an aside, I do think that Chavez, communism and anti-Semitism are worse than Trump, and anyone who doesn't suffers from a serious case of TDS.

Have you taken the quiz?

That’s what I got too. I wasn’t sure who Pablo Iglesias was though.
It's a bit strange since I am left wing but not populist, so there isn't really a match for me in the list.

I would not support an Iglesias type politician specifically because of his (often very problematic) populism.

Trump isn’t worse than Chavez only because we have a functioning system of checks and balances.

Back