• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Take the quiz: I’m most similar to Macron; least similar to Sanders

Most similar to Obama and least similar to trump- that makes me feel pretty damn good .

DhsrmaD.jpg

For the record, this is a poorly constructed poll. Many of the questions are open to varying degrees of interpretation and it categorizes everyone into a handful of buckets when there should be many more.

For the record, this is a poorly constructed poll. Many of the questions are open to varying degrees of interpretation and it categorizes everyone into a handful of buckets when there should be many more.

Well yeah. Moonz found the pill, I don’t think anyone expected it to be scientific or accurate.

Are you saying internet polls aren't accurate?

Really?

The bird, embarrassed by any hint of the true nature of his thinking; he would rather continue undisturbed in his fool's paradise of incoherent lubish gibberish.

The bird, embarrassed by any hint of the true nature of his thinking; he would rather continue undisturbed in his fool's paradise of incoherent lubish gibberish.

Not embarrassed. There were 7 questions about hating Jews on the quiz, as you know because you took the quiz too, and I won't hide from my answers.

Firmly non-populist left. Similar to Obama.

Back