• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tampa Bay Rays Tix?

HoosierDeac

Reaction score
Thinking about going to the Rays-Orioles game in Tampa on Monday afternoon which is Opening Day. Tickets on Stubhub start at $50 which seems ridiculous. Any ideas on the scalping scene/other ways to score tickets?

Should be a fun day out for you and tens of other Tampans

is it sold out? tix are cheap through the team office. scalping is pretty rare as the secondary market is shit, and there's no excitement about the team this year.

i always love wf fans who mock other teams fan size. closeted unc fans imo.

wsc got one turned around on him quickly there.

By someone saying something that couldn't be further from the truth? OK.

Just having some fun. I like the Rays and am well aware their stadium is in a terrible place to service their fans, and their TV ratings actually aren't that bad. And they have a weirdly disproportionate number of fans on here, maybe b/c of that Wake-Rays connection, I dunno. Lighten up, Francises

Last edited:
cameroncrazies_275.jpg

Once a long time ago, but never, ever again

Didn't have anything to do with jumping on a bandwagon, however.

Congrats to those who chose Wake as their team completely independent of any environmental factors or getting into school there. You are the true fans!

There will be scalpers, you just gotta look for them, or you can probably get then at the box office gameday for less than $50. Or they are probably giving them away free at publix.

The last part is (likely) a joke.

Opening day always sells out. Yes, even in Tampa

wait....ticketmaster is blocked here/doesn't work well so I can't confirm but someone posted on our board that there's still a few lowers available through the box office.

Opening day always sells out. Yes, even in Tampa

You guys are killing me. The team is not in Tampa. They are located in a crummy part of St. Petersburg, which has limited access (bridges) to the more populous Tampa/Lakeland areas to the east. Build a stadium on I-4 just west of Tampa and you can draw from all of west central Florida. Being in St. Petersburg has killed the"Tampa Bay" Rays.

Back