• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tapatalk Forum App is Free

Granted I'm too lazy to toggle with the settings, but whenever I try to open a thread after a few hours/days, it opens on the last page I was reading. Then I hit the refresh and it doesn't work. Then I go back to the main page and hit refresh and it works.

You really have got to toggle with your settings. Not doing is like owning a sports car and never taking it above 35mph.

Just updated to Tapatalk 2. It's free now and I like the changes.

I've been on 2 for awhile, it took some getting used to after switching from 1 but I really like it

How do you get 2 to show a preview of the last post in the main screen?

And that's the best feature of Tapatalk.

Really liking the features/layout of 4 on the tablet version on my Nexus 7.

sent from my Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

What did you do to improve it?

Honestly all I use it for is to read and post. At first I could only find the unread tab and thought I would have to adjust settings to separate out the forums.

Same. If I could read a preview of the thread, I'd switch to 2. I don't care about tagging and ripping in Tapatalk.

Thanks. Too bad it's only for threads with short titles and only one line with short titles. I'll stick with 1.

Yeah. That's why I'm not downloading the update.

Do I choose to read a thread based on its content? Yes, especially a thread I haven't read. It makes more sense for ongoing threads where the specific topic changes all the time. It's not like the chat thread title tells you what the discussion is about.

Last edited:
Just installed Tapatalk 4. So much better. Good riddance 2. I wish they would have given it out for free to those that already bought 2, though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

All I see on the Apple App store are Tapatalk (free) and Tapatalk 2 ($3.99)... Is the free version really Tapatalk 4 and not called that in Apple? Screen shots in each look identical.

Back