• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tariq Ingraham

Anyone know why? Coach had nothing but compliments for him. He was important to inside game.

Had no idea that (presumably) Tariq Ingram was/s a WFU basketball player. That's where I am know; thanks Ron!

Would have logged some minutes tonight.

I missed the game last year but noticed his body language wasn’t great on the bench on Tuesday. Weird timing…

I mean wtf? Expected him to contribute this year. Fucking turnover…whatever, new college BB.

Should we be on the lookout for a midseason transfer? Surely Tariq isn’t going to be the only one player making this kind of move.

Should we be on the lookout for a midseason transfer? Surely Tariq isn’t going to be the only one player making this kind of move.

Whitt will be the next one to go. Maybe not this year but def in the next 2 years

I was thinking it terms of players from elsewhere transferring here.

Whitt will be the next one to go. Maybe not this year but def in the next 2 years

Not sure why you would say that. He is getting some good playing time for a true freshman and shown signs that he belongs. By sophmore/junior year he will be a very good guard in the league.

In almost 2.5 years as a Deac, Tariq has played in 3 games totaling 29 minutes on the court.

This pisses me off. We've spent two years giving this guy a scholarship with no other high major offers without any contributions and after one game of low playing time he peaces out.

Not sure why you would say that. He is getting some good playing time for a true freshman and shown signs that he belongs. By sophmore/junior year he will be a very good guard in the league.

I’m so confused. Am I dreaming that Whitt played last season for us?

He's a COVID freshman. Enrolled early to play last year.
He's much stronger with the ball and will only get better. He's got a very solid upside.

Back