• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tariq Ingraham

Whitt definitely did not look happy on the bench last night. May not really mean much right now, but with so many transfers lately, it's somewhat worrisome. Hopefully he was just having a bad day.

Regarding Ingraham, his one game for us showed promise. It's a shame he couldn't fit in somehow, as we have only a handful of serviceable big men on this squad and you know they will be in foul trouble often on the road with ACC refs.

Whitt definitely did not look happy on the bench last night. May not really mean much right now, but with so many transfers lately, it's somewhat worrisome. Hopefully he was just having a bad day.

Regarding Ingraham, his one game for us showed promise. It's a shame he couldn't fit in somehow, as we have only a handful of serviceable big men on this squad and you know they will be in foul trouble often on the road with ACC refs.

Carter has 2 stud SR’s in front of him so learn and work and grow. Wtf was Forbes gonna pull in that second half run? We were cooking. Tariq has 2 SR bigs in front of him to also learn from and he has played TWO games in 3 yrs. I hope he reconsiders.

He may have assessed that Marsh's chances for meaningful PT were greater than his own. I do feel badly for him, though. It's a long season and things can change throughout the course of a season. Just doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense in transferring now, but perhaps he's been advised that he'll have 3.5 seasons of eligibility elsewhere.

I think someone else mentioned it. But seems a bit of odd timing. If he didn't think he wanted to be at Wake, he should have left long ago. He wasted his time and our money. Just weird. Oh well.

I definitely feel for him. Tough injury/illness issues along with a tremendous amount of roster uncertainty. Hope he finds a good spot to land and don’t doubt that Forbes will help if he can.

He may have assessed that Marsh's chances for meaningful PT were greater than his own. I do feel badly for him, though. It's a long season and things can change throughout the course of a season. Just doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense in transferring now, but perhaps he's been advised that he'll have 3.5 seasons of eligibility elsewhere.

Nobody knows when Marsh will be out of concussion protocol. He's been in it a long time. Not good.

What is this bullshit ? Did you just make this up ?

Of course I did but his body language on the bench hasn’t helped. Plus I’ve just got a feeling Cam will be playing more than Whitt next year which will cause him to transfer.

I think sometimes coaches should mix it up and throw guys some starts here and there.

I mean, let Whitt start 2-3 games and bring Williamson off the bench. It's not like Williamson will pout or something. That dude is solid in all phases and will just ball/compete.

Starting in bball and football is overrated. It's all about minutes/snaps.

Of course I did but his body language on the bench hasn’t helped. Plus I’ve just got a feeling Cam will be playing more than Whitt next year which will cause him to transfer.

I don't think Cam and Whitt are competing for the same minutes. Whitt is the next great PG from Wake. Cam is a two.

Back