• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Taylor Swift in Greensboro tonight

i was really hoping this was going to detail your plan to bang her, break her heart, and then get a song written about you. negrep.

I feel like there's an easy joke to be made about Boogity.

When she played at Philips in Atlanta several months back, we were down in the loading-dock area the afternoon before the concert. I have never seen so many decked out Prevosts and 53-ft semis for one fucking show. KISS, Metallica, Pink Floyd- no one has shit on this dingbat for equipment. It's amazing it takes so much gear to perform such bad music. I await my negrep from PhilliesDeac for insulting another one of his heroes.

I mean I wouldn't pay more than like $30, but I'd go see a Tay-Tay show. She's got a couple good tunes bro.

When she played at Philips in Atlanta several months back, we were down in the loading-dock area the afternoon before the concert. I have never seen so many decked out Prevosts and 53-ft semis for one fucking show. KISS, Metallica, Pink Floyd- no one has shit on this dingbat for equipment. It's amazing it takes so much gear to perform such bad music. I await my negrep from PhilliesDeac for insulting another one of his heroes.

yup... saw rig after rig going east on 40 last night. It was like the National Guard going in after a hurricane

Getting ready to go to the show with my two girls. At least this will be better than the Miley Cyrus show from a couple of years ago.

She has a pretty grandiose stage show from what I hear.

Didn't one of you bros get a 0-run triple with her? Or at least a 3-run double? I thought that was the rumor.

guess he does have a heart.

(creates bobkbightfangrandaughter4bush parody name)

I mean I wouldn't pay more than like $30, but I'd go see a Tay-Tay show. She's got a couple good tunes bro.

I saw her in Greensboro a few years back. She definitely shows up the concerts. It was more like a musical with all of the costume and prop changes. It was definitely worth the money, and unlike many entertainers who just move around onstage a little and sing.

I'm convinced that rainbows and unicorns originate in her punanny.

I saw her in Greensboro a few years back. She definitely shows up the concerts. It was more like a musical with all of the costume and prop changes. It was definitely worth the money, and unlike many entertainers who just move around onstage a little and sing.

Not sure if joking...

Went with my 2 daughters at Cowboys Stadium. Really good show. Amazing MILF's were everywhere with their daughters.

My 11 year old niece went and actually laid hands on Taylor as she was carted down the aisle. Game over. I know what she's talking about at family gatherings for the next three years.

Back