• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Taylor Swift in Greensboro tonight

I still want to know who it was who said he fingerblasted her or like was BFFs with the fingerblaster. Manifest Destiny?

Very theatrical choreographed show. She did have an interlude where she just sat and sang a few songs with her guitar. She has some talent. Not really my cup of tea but much better than Miley Cyrus, who can't sing. She is kinda bitter for a 22 year old multimillionaire superstar, but I guess that is one of the reasons she is so popular.

The bathroom lines were hilarious. Women's had 50 people waiting outside. Men's you could walk right in.

Last edited:
I hope you omitted the word "single".

The grumpy old men are really out in force on this thread. Perhaps if they sold Metamucil at this concert then they would like Taylor swift more.

Which is worse: your life being like a Taylor Swift song or your life being like a R. Kelly song?

pretty good odds el chupe got a beeje and gave her the shocker if she was cool enough to roll to the oh sweet and try to party or score some squeef after her show but she's probs totes too lame to roll

Back