• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Taylor Swift is the MVP of The NFL !!!!!!!!

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
Is it fixed? Yes obviously. But. Taylor Swift has ingratiated herself into the NFL and ensures the at KC will the Supwr Bowl.

Should we be any more enraged than when Brady was winning all those Super Bowls ?

Look for Taylor to own a team in under ten years.

Make sure you go and get two vaccination jabs and buy State Farm insurance because Taylor’s boyfriend says so.

Is it fixed? Yes obviously. But. Taylor Swift has ingratiated herself into the NFL and ensures the at KC will the Supwr Bowl.

Should we be any more enraged than when Brady was winning all those Super Bowls ?

Look for Taylor to own a team in under ten years.
So you think the Ravens rolled over and shit the bed; played the worse game they had I two years; John Harbaugh coached the worse game he ever has because the "fix" was in?
The NFL so wanted TS and her followers in the SB that everyone collectively shit the bed? And SF has no chance in the SB because it will suffer the same fate?
I'm old; I've become somewhat gullible but have come to hate conspiracy theories. Please tell me you are just trolling??

Taylor Swift in a red NFL football jersey with yellow trim, in Gouache  Style, Watercolor, Museum Epic Impressionist Maximalist Masterpiece,... -  AI Generated Artwork - NightCafe Creator

My opinion of Lane Kiffin has increased exponentially since I started following him on twitter. Love all the shit posting he does.

what i don't necessarily get is her insistence that she thinks she's hot and that we want more boudoir pics

Back