• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Taylor Swift is the MVP of The NFL !!!!!!!!

here i have compiled all 13 of Juice's responses to the "taylor swift is the MVP" thread, in which he purports to be tired of discussing/being exposed to taylor swift. note that each of these responses by necessity means he clicked on the "taylor swift is the MVP" thread, then chose to discuss taylor swift.

pretty bad album name imo

no beef with swift, but the broadcast going immediately to her suite post TD was a little much

i think much of the beef is not with her, but with the way networks are choosing to give her inordinate amount of attention

makes sense for them to do it from a business standpoint

but you can certainly understand how it's annoying for a football fan

you guys are being silly -- sure, for the one game it was 1 minute of screen time

but for the season I've been fed more non-music Taylor Swift content in the last four or whatever months than the rest of her career combined

i'm not blaming her, but it's not interesting to me and it's unavoidable if you want to just follow sports

i think that's my point

i don't read any articles about taylor swift ever

and yet my post still remains true -- via my normal patterns of sports consumption, she is everywhere

again, i don't blame her, but don't be obtuse as to why it could be annoying

oof, i'm the opposite

if the premise is that they have to show families, then sure mix it up

i just start from a premise that i don't want to see any families at all

just show me the coaches and sidelines -- that's enough

(i understand why my preference will never happen)

i'm a big fan of the (rare) occasions when there is no announcing

soccer has some good stretches of just ambient crowd noise, which is great

i usually watch games with the sound off anyways, turning it on for the last few minutes of a close game, maybe

sure, general crowd shots are fine

but at the end of the day, just show me the game, baby

who in all of sports has more interesting jowls??

MLS fans all over complain about the excessive attention Messi gets relative to the rest of the league, you can check our very own MLS thread

have you seen the messi wedding kiss??

very awkward

The fingerless biker gloves just really bring that entire clip together. Amazing. I have no notes.

Back