• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Taylor Swift is the MVP of The NFL !!!!!!!!

juice was a big fan of the extended "slowly zoom in on andy reid's jowls" 20 second shot in between plays

No shots of happy or sad fans?

Swift is “overexposed” because she has a ridiculously successful tour.
when you see youtubes of thousands of girls outside sold-out football stadiums singing along during a show, it transcends successful tour and becomes a cultural phenomenon.

I'm all for more girl power; for lots of reasons. Pretty sure of one thing, though: women don't start wars, but they can end them. They have the most to lose.

I get that TS 'peaking' bothers some. I'd gently recommend being concerned about something you can actually control.

If Messi were romantically involved with a member of the Chiefs, there would absolutely be pushback to showing his reactions from the box on screen

MLS fans all over complain about the excessive attention Messi gets relative to the rest of the league, you can check our very own MLS thread

If Messi were romantically involved with a member of the Chiefs, there would absolutely be pushback to showing his reactions from the box on screen
The Messi commercial was cool, but I did have people asking "who is that?" Grrrrrr........

Nothing compares to "don't dunk away my heart...why you dunkin' me girl, why you dunkin' me...touchdown Tommy on the keyboard...underestimate Boston at your peril....you're blinded by the pinstripes..."

LMAO best commercial ever.

The Messi commercial was cool, but I did have people asking "who is that?" Grrrrrr........

Nothing compares to "don't dunk away my heart...why you dunkin' me girl, why you dunkin' me...touchdown Tommy on the keyboard...underestimate Boston at your peril....you're blinded by the pinstripes..."

LMAO best commercial ever.

They somehow made him look taller than usual so I was honestly a little confused at first.

I'm all for more T-Swizzle and less Jake From State Farm and his revolving cast of athletic sidekicks. Including Mahomes and especially Andy Reid's nuggies.

Mahomes has not been a headline on every single website (non-sports) for the last 4 months. Headlines related to Mahomes have been for things related to what Mahomes actually does for a living.
Like sell car insurance - that's a living

Back