• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TC IS improving

You and I really only disagree about one topic. It's a big on though.

Calling a college basketball a playground game is a joke though. Has to be.

I ranted on another thread, but I think that I may have been suckered by a blackgold parody. I saw on another thread that he was turning someone in to homeland security for something, and now this. I now believe that this is either the best and most convincing parody poster in history, or Ron Wellman's mom.

Last edited:
Tony has improved from last year.

Is he better than a back-up PG in the ACC? No..

This kind of stuff is going to RUIN our recruiting!!! Our fans are always tearing down our players here on the boards. :willynilly::willynilly:

This kind of stuff is going to RUIN our recruiting!!! Our fans are always tearing down our players here on the boards. :willynilly::willynilly:

You proved me wrong again.

Every time I think you can't possibly something dumber that you have already posted. You step up your game and show you can post something even more ignorant.

Thanks for keeping me humble.

Back