• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Teacher stories

Who hasn't been there? In 7th and 8th grade, I'm pretty sure I just walked around with a continuous boner.

I was boner boy for about a month in 8th grade. Fun times ;/

Last edited:
I had to take the sex ed training but thankfully never actually had to teach it. That was probably my favorite training to go to, they had real question cards from kids for us to look over, I wish I had stolen those because there were some real gems.

OMG yes there were! That was always an interesting time both as admin and as a teacher. I worked in admin for a couple years and took on teaching just to help out. The kids were just very awkward and giddy during that time.

It was also interesting to see which kids had a lot of accurate knowledge (often the dr's kids) and which ones were clueless.

I will slowly dominate this thread

73508.jpg

73510.jpg

Kid said "My Mother said 'Will you stop texting that boy all the time?' I said "Mommy he's in jail and don't have nothing else to do!'"

Kid said "My brother's in jail for armed robbery for some Yu-Gi-Oh cards" Another said "That nerd probably getting raped right now."

Kid said "How come the Mexicans are the only kids at this school with cars?" Another kid said "Because they have jobs, you ignorant dumbass"

Dropped 3 of my kids off after a late basketball game and sang Kanye West's "Runaway" like a bizarro Wayne's World. I love my job.

(Dated March 14th 2011 aka Monday after Daylight Savings Time)
16 year old showed an hour late this morning and said with complete seriousness "Did someone do something to the clocks?". Say no to drugs.

Student is addicted to twitter but hasn't heard of Charlie Sheen. I guess this is how black ppl feel when white ppl havent heard of The Game

Teaching civil law case about food poisoning, said "What would you do to the restaurant?" student said "burn that m#$%#)*$@! down?"

"I used to think I didn't want a baby in high school. Then I saw they had baby clothes for $5 at Wal-Mart. They was real cute, too."

12th grader said "My Mother took my grandmother to the Lil Wayne concert but wouldn't take me--I'm the only one in the house that didn't go"

Kid 1:"Mountain Dew lowers your sperm count-condoms are played out, I just go ham on Mountain Dew" Kid 2: "Your kids will be as dumb as you"

I was teaching fifth grade and it was the beginning of the school year, so I was trying to do some get-to-know-you activities with the kid. I did a modified version of that two truths and a lie game where I had each kid write down two things that were true about them and one that was a lie. I was going to read one a day to the class and the kids were going to try to figure out which one a lie. I collect all the papers and I’m about to do the first one that day, and the kid had written:

- I’m a good boy
- I hate my mom
- I fuck like a dog

I bailed on that idea pretty quick.

One of my sped students shot someone. Good news is it was himself in the foot. Guns don't kill people, and neither do retards. They try, tho

When I gave "Describe something difficult you've gone through" as a writing prompt I didn't expect "When I lost my virginity" essays #SMH

"In white neighborhoods when u trick or treat they really give you a 1 lb candy bar and $20?" "No but they dumb ass leave all the candy out"

Female student read a serious poem in English class "There's a girl that I like, she's a special kind of dyke". I don't even flinch anymore.

Ft McHenry park ranger's face when I told her I was bringing my Baltimore high school students on Monday and need parking for 60 dirt bikes...priceless

Dead serious kid asked 40 year old white mother of 2 teacher, and Harvard grad "Have you ever been to prison?" She should have fucked w him

Kid said xmas going to suck, "Grandma's in a halfway house, and she buys us whatever we want." "Why she locked up?" "For writing bad checks"

Back