• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Teague , Aminu and Johnson

Fonzie%20jumping%20over%20the%20shark%20on%20Happy%20Days.jpg

You know what, you've posted this image at me like 10 times now, and I'm actually not sure if I've ever thanked you. I appreciate the love. It's really nice to have your painfully unfunny posts get noticed by the master of the craft. It's like goddamn Picasso himself buying one of my paintings. Cheers, bro. Looking forward to the next link to a newspaper article about scrotum acne or whatever.

(Can we agree that I'm way past the shark by now though? I can't keep jumping it over and over, can I? I feel like I'm just chilling in the Bermuda triangle of hackery by this point. Oh wait. I get it. You keep posting that same thing at me because you're also a hack, and hack can't do a good burn on another hack. Then he risks his own hack status. That makes sense now. My b. Peace and love.)

He's jealous that you're actually funny. I wouldn't sweat it.

You know what, you've posted this image at me like 10 times now, and I'm actually not sure if I've ever thanked you. I appreciate the love. It's really nice to have your painfully unfunny posts get noticed by the master of the craft. It's like goddamn Picasso himself buying one of my paintings. Cheers, bro. Looking forward to the next link to a newspaper article about scrotum acne or whatever.

(Can we agree that I'm way past the shark by now though? I can't keep jumping it over and over, can I? I feel like I'm just chilling in the Bermuda triangle of hackery by this point. Oh wait. I get it. You keep posting that same thing at me because you're also a hack, and hack can't do a good burn on another hack. Then he risks his own hack status. That makes sense now. My b. Peace and love.)

HiREs+Fonz+cropped.png

He's jealous that you're actually funny. I wouldn't sweat it.

Indeed, you come near me now, Hal; for we that take
purses go by the moon and the seven stars, and not
by Phoebus, he,'that wandering knight so fair.' And,
I prithee, sweet wag, when thou art king, as, God
save thy grace,--majesty I should say, for grace
thou wilt have none,--

Player Queen:
Both here and hence pursue me lasting strife,
If once I be a widow, ever I be a wife!

Player King:
'Tis deeply sworn. Sweet, leave me here a while,
My spirits grow dull, and fain I would beguile
The tedious day with sleep.

Player Queen:
Sleep rock thy brain,
And never come mischance between us twain!

Hamlet:
Madam, how like you this play?

Queen:
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Teague should have stayed at point when Ish came back from injury.Ish off the bench for 15-18 minutes of havoc would have been the best way to do it. Those two never meshed and in retrospect Teague was clearly the show pony.

Agree

That team (like any other) had some issues, but by far the biggest issue with that team is that no one could shoot the three.
I'll never forget the 3-26 3pt shooting performance against Maryland in the ACCT (where most of the shots were wide open). They pretty much played a compact 2-3 zone and didn't send a defender outside of 15ft from the basket all game. It took folks about 17 games for people to realize that we couldn't shoot and you didn't have to defend the perimeter and once they did, it was zone, zone, zone and we went from being the best team in the country to being average to slightly below average.

That team (like any other) had some issues, but by far the biggest issue with that team is that no one could shoot the three.
I'll never forget the 3-26 3pt shooting performance against Maryland in the ACCT (where most of the shots were wide open). They pretty much played a compact 2-3 zone and didn't send a defender outside of 15ft from the basket all game. It took folks about 17 games for people to realize that we couldn't shoot and you didn't have to defend the perimeter and once they did, it was zone, zone, zone and we went from being the best team in the country to being average to slightly below average.

was at that game, but never made it in

instead slipped guard $50 to get wrist bands for the drinky drinky section and proceeded to get trashed with buddy

I made the right choice

We are so good playing against Maryland in the Georgia Dome for the ACCT. Saw one of our worst performances ever there in 2001 -- or so we thought, next game was Butler.

Teague could shoot from 3 but Ish , Ld, JJ, Aminu couldn't . Cleveland St didn't even zone us.

Teague could shoot from 3 but Ish , Ld, JJ, Aminu couldn't . Cleveland St didn't even zone us.

I'm fairly certain JJ had a comparable 3 point % to Teague, and he def kept us in the Cleveland State game with 4 or 5 3s. But keep posting, you'll nail a point across some day.

The 40-0 run at ECU was these best basketball I have ever seen a Wake team play.

Back