• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 7: Answers due at 2 PM Friday

Do you know how much it hurt to write Texas for an answer? Texas fucking sucks. Everyone from there sucks. Especially Tejas

Ability and desire to wage and win war is a sign of sucking.

I can’t believe people put California. Texas would have won if the question was about all 50 states.

I think there’s a good alternate version of this game where you get a point if you’re the only one to give a legitimate answer. Even better, you get a point if you pick an answer only one other person gives. That forces people to give somewhat reasonable answers.

I’m amused that Ph came up with Black Sheep

LOL. Been playing White Sheep with you guys for years. Glad we can use Google so I can look up sunscreen and jam bands.

This was me:

5i4dur.jpg

I was the opposite. As a professional theater person, there were TOO MANY OPTIONS

I love how you describe yourself as a “professional theater person” because we can’t just pin you down to one thing.

Someone explain Thriller beating his #1 best selling hit of all time, longest on the charts at #1 etc?

Do you know how much it hurt to write Texas for an answer? Texas fucking sucks. Everyone from there sucks. Especially Tejas

So why did you? There are a bunch of olds and a bunch of fatties in Texas. They have 1/2 the population. Everyone in Cali is in shape and have survived forest fires and earthquake. California has bears and mountain lions and rattle snakes. Texas has armadillos. I'd rather get an 8 and be correct than sell out

Good question. I didn’t realize until now that Thriller never hit #1. Yet it was the obvious answer for me. Maybe because it was the name of the album. Maybe the ironic video. No idea.

Has anything ever been more obvious than townie feeding mako the answers?

Don't Feed the Sharks!

Has anything ever been more obvious than townie feeding mako the answers?

Don't Feed the Sharks!

How about Nonny, didn’t he used to be a sheep contender? Now he’s towards the bottom of the pack. Must have had some help in the past …..

How about Nonny, didn’t he used to be a sheep contender? Now he’s towards the bottom of the pack. Must have had some help in the past …..

Weird week to rag on my teammate when he threw out his first top five performance of the year.

David Brent was the best answer for The Office question.

Checking back in. I was 2 off perfect until the last 3. Had broccoli, put sprouts instead. And I was Mr. Chekhov. Mostly because some Google search put him #2 best playwright ever. And put over the hill because #olds. Brutal finish.

Back