• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 7: Answers due at 2 PM Friday

I think there’s a good alternate version of this game where you get a point if you’re the only one to give a legitimate answer. Even better, you get a point if you pick an answer only one other person gives. That forces people to give somewhat reasonable answers.

That’s Scattergories (sorta) and I used to run that game on the Quad and the Pit too.

eh, fuck it. doing it for the board (yw):

1. track

2. thanksgiving

3. california

4. michael

5. angela

6. honey nut cheerios

7. chess

8. water

9. thriller

10. brussels sprouts

11. oscar wilde

12. hill

There's are all reasonable answers. You didn't do bad, you just lost a shitload of coin flips.

There's are all reasonable answers. You didn't do bad, you just lost a shitload of coin flips.

The Texas vs. California quesiton should be the golf quesiton from last week. I see htat it's not, but how fucking deluded to you have to be to think the residents of California stand a fucking chance against Texans?

But you did miss a week, didn’t you, Mr. West Coast?

Who did that place atop the leaderboard again?

Do you know how much it hurt to write Texas for an answer? Texas fucking sucks. Everyone from there sucks. Especially Tejas

This is happy hour ryala if you were serious about an overnight before your yard work at 4 am mako

This is happy hour ryala if you were serious about an overnight before your yard work at 4 am mako

I’m watching the Fincher film The Game right now and I can’t get past the fact that Michael Douglas just comes home and relaxes in a dress shirt, tie and wing tips.

Also, I was trying to teach the 6yo how to dive at the pool today and she can’t grasp the concept but instead executes a perfect front flip off the board every time, so I guess that’s a win.

I’m watching the Fincher film The Game right now and I can’t get past the fact that Michael Douglas just comes home and relaxes in a dress shirt, tie and wing tips.

I'm at a bar wearing sweatpants that look like slacks. Imagine lounging at home in real clothes

My suit comes off within 5 minutes of getting home. My tie rarely makes it to the truck.

I am a fully grown child. I drink diet soda and beer

How are you alive? I haven’t had a soda in 6 years. Prior to that though I drank 40 ounces of diet Mountain Dew every morning.

As I said, I never saw "The Office," but I looked up the cast and Michael was like 40th on the list.

I give up soda for months at a time and then I get a taste of Coke Zero or a diet root beer and I’m addicted again.

As I said, I never saw "The Office," but I looked up the cast and Michael was like 40th on the list.

I looked this up after the fact and noticed it as well. Must be because he left the show and it went on without him for a few (painful) seasons.

Back