• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 7: Answers due at 2 PM Friday

The Texas vs. California quesiton should be the golf quesiton from last week. I see htat it's not, but how fucking deluded to you have to be to think the residents of California stand a fucking chance against Texans?

The Texas vs. California quesiton should be the golf quesiton from last week. I see htat it's not, but how fucking deluded to you have to be to think the residents of California stand a fucking chance against Texans?

Bigger population and more military bases.

1 Basketball (I prefer hockey)
2 Christmas (I prefer thanksgiving)
3 Texas (Although I actually think California wins)

These were my answers, with almost my exact process-(although I do prefer basketball to hockey).

Bigger population and more military bases.
thise things and a shit ton more money. feels like some similarities to the civil war. having said all that, texas will probably be the answer

Texas seems like a good sheep answer because if you’re basing the fight on the stereotype of a Texan vs the stereotype of a Californian, Texan wins easily. Real answer is definitely more complicated

I’ve never heard anyone say “don’t mess with California”

Swimming is the most exciting Olympic sport to watch. That shit gets hype.

Gymnastics (though not my preference)
Christmas (though I worry about Thanksgiving getting the nod here)
Texas (the more I thought about it, the more I wavered... but the answer has to be Texas)

Swimming is the most exciting Olympic sport to watch. That shit gets hype.

I like swimming, but unless you know who is in what lane at all times, it's tough. On TV, you just see a bunch of people flailing in the water.

Gymnastics is the ultimate, "I can't even fucking do that" sport to watch. Most everything else is just, "I can't do that well."

1. The most fun Olympic sport to watch
Gymnastics - 30
Track and field - 9
Swimming - 6
Basketball - 3
Beach volleyball, Table tennis - 1

2. The best holiday
Christmas - 38
Thanksgiving - 9
Fourth of July - 3

3. Who would win in a war: Texas or California?
Texas - 42
California - 8

People. It’s Angela. What’s wrong with you

michael

angela

honey nut cheerios (was debating just going cheerios and it looks like i should have)

Back