• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 7: Answers due at 2 PM Friday

Kelly was minor character but Mindy Kaling had a big career afterwards. Strong argument for her.

But Erin replaced Pam as female lead and Ellie Kemper’s career has taken off too. Erin is a strong answer.

I have never seen an entire office episode, but Angela is the first female character after Pam listed on imdb. Michael Scott was an easier pick.

Water Polo is the "I would die doing that!" sport.

My wife and I watched that for a few minutes last night and she was uncontrollably giggling for minutes after making some lame joke about me ever playing water polo.

I am not the strongest swimmer. I would like to get better. She was talking about me just holding onto the side of the pool the whole time yelling to everyone about how wide open I was.

4. A male character on The Office (not Jim)
Michael - 41
Dwight - 9

5. A female character on The Office (not Pam)
Angela - 29
Kelly - 11
Jan - 3
Erin - 3
Phyllis - 3
Karen - 1

6. A breakfast cereal
Cheerios - 41
Corn flakes - 3
Frosted Flakes - 2
Honey Nut Cheerios - 2
Raisin Bran, Wheaties - 1

4. A male character on The Office (not Jim)
Michael - 41
Dwight - 9

5. A female character on The Office (not Pam)
Angela - 29
Kelly - 11
Jan - 3
Erin - 3
Phyllis - 3
Karen - 1

6. A breakfast cereal
Cheerios - 41
Corn flakes - 3
Frosted Flakes - 2
Honey Nut Cheerios - 2

Oh fuck me. Cheerios.

Whelp, looks like DFL again, fellas. Fuckin' 35+ point swing. Fuck.

I immediately knew I fucked up by putting Dwight over Michael.. he's just the most quotable!

Monopoly
Bloody Mary (more alcohol)
Thriller

I'm pretty sure it is Chess, but I just couldn't pull the trigger on that answer.

Going back to cereal... Feels like Honey Nut Cheerios should be a winning answer. It's the #1 selling cereal by far... If you said Cheerios, you meant Honey Nut Cheerios.

6. A breakfast cereal
Cheerios - 41
Corn flakes - 3
Frosted Flakes - 2
Honey Nut Cheerios - 2

I obviously missed the question, but this just goes again to show how amazing Townie is at being Shepard.

I would have made the mistake to group Honey Nut Cheerios with Cheerios, but then people who went Frosted Flakes vs. Cornflakes would have cried foul. Good move not consolidating either of them.

Monopoly
Booze
Thriller

Was never an office fan. Picked Jan based off Jim and Pam. Michael and Jan.

Monopoly
Water
Thriller

Gymnastics sucks yall. I thought Wake was a basketball school.

I just put Corn Flakes and didn’t even think about it further. Can’t believe Angela over Kelly. Does speak to how Pam was the only real prominent woman on that show. Parks & Rec was a much better example of an ensemble cast.

kelly was the first one i thought of (well, mindy, but then I couldn't remember her character name so I decide that was a good reason not to put her)

then i also kinda went dwight because of the angela relation, alas, trying to connect sheep answers bites my butt yet again

The funny thing about not Jim is he would have been like my third choice behind Michael and Dwight.

so far i'm 0 for 4 on what were binary choices in my mind. just fucking awful this week

Back