• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 8: Answers due Friday at 3

What person of people who answered Einstein could correctly name what he won the nobel prize for without looking it up?

Issued a score correction for Non Fungible Sheepers, who totalled 767, the high score last week, moving the terp team to 2nd for week 8. Season standings remain the same. Thanks to NoVa for spotting.

Also a reminder there is no Sheep this week as I'm taking a mini-vacation. See you all next week.

I don't know what was grouped or not, but pasta and noodles are not the same thing. Orzo isn't a noodle. Rotini isn't a noodle. Ramen and rice noodles aren't pasta.

The question was about lasagne.

in the context of lasagna, the noodle/pasta overlap can be assumed. No one is putting rice noodles in lasagna.

Bob Woodward never won a Pulitzer, but I was precariously close to putting him anyway because he is the most famous journalist who people might assume won one.

Rice Noodle Lasagna - https://www.lucywaverman.com/recipes/2018/8/4/rice-noodle-lasagna

"Lucy Waverman is a food journalist, food editor and cookbook author. She writes a weekly food column, “Personal Chef,” which appears every Saturday in the Globe and Mail, Canada’s national newspaper."

I mean, shit, if it's good enough for Lucy Waverman, it's good enough for me!

Back