• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 8: Answers due Friday at 3

Townie, you got the team scores wrong. You added anonymous' shitty drop score instead of juice's respectable effort into our total. We should be at 767.

Thanks again for all you do!

Pls send a PM so I’ll fix next week, everyone else check please! Got a screaming 10 month old today, decent chance I screwed something else up. Thanks to all for playing.

Clearly you all understood the question. Nobody put flour as an ingredient in lasagne.

1fd8660909ed393bfa195fe7af052735.jpg

cool.

who the fuck calls what's in this image "noodles"

Not grouping C and C++ is the work of a madman

Nah that's the right call. Way different languages. Might as well group Java and JavaScript if you group those two (which also shouldn't be done).

Townie is a fucking angel and one of the best people on these boards so I say this with absolute love and affection, grouping pasta/noodles this week was jhawk level

Well I love Jhawk and he would 100% go to Italy and ask for the noodles with butter so I’ll take it as a compliment and move on to next week. Formal complaints so noted.

Oh and btw I’m off work the latter half of next week (Phish shows) so I’ll see you guys the week of 8/15 for week 9. Thanks for playing!

cool.

who the fuck calls what's in this image "noodles"

Plenty of people. Who the fuck sees someone refer to noodles in lasagne and doesn’t understand what they’re talking about? Someone picking a fight about dumb shit I guess.

But my point is that lasagne (pasta/noodles/whatever) is an ingredient in lasagne (the dish).

Good thing you changed your answer from Libya.

I was on mobile and driving. I'm willing to put myself and others in material danger in order to submit sheep answers on time. However, I couldn't get the copy paste feature to work without changing lanes unnecessarily. I guess we all have a threshold.

And not grouping Tomato and Tomato sauce? What's the fuck??

These are appreciably different. When I make lasagna or any sort of marinara or meat sauce, I add sauce, and then I add fresh tomatoes. I also sometimes add tomato paste, but I've gotten way away from that for years.

I also took the Olympics question as most likely to medal in and went Table Tennis, which definitely isn’t the case.

And of course my in laws are in town and they made lasagna, guess I’m going to ask what noodles they used

Lmao I did not realize until just now that the QB question said “black QB” and put Tom Brady. Daggumit. Need to be awake when I submit my answers next time.

The rest of the answers for public shaming:

Einstein
Mark twain
Python
James
Comic sans
Speed walking
Nebraska
Cheese
Marriott
Italy
Tom brady

Plenty of people. Who the fuck sees someone refer to noodles in lasagne and doesn’t understand what they’re talking about? Someone picking a fight about dumb shit I guess.

that's not the arg but sure

I thought people were arguing that pasta and noodles are different and shouldn't count as the same thing in Sheep.

Apologies to my team. I did my sheep homework this week but forgot to turn it in. Saratoga got in the way (and, yes, my horse naturally won). It was a top 10 effort, so that makes it all the worse. I suck

Back