• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 8: Answers due Friday at 3

You told me that if someone lives in America they're American. Einstein was an actual American Citizen, unlike Naomi Osaka. Einstein gave up his German citizenship in 1897 and became a Swiss citizen in 1901.

The ultimate "buy low, sell high" decision

look if you don't put obama you're racist i don't make the rules

Man I went with most recent on these because there were so many to choose from. May regret that. Definitely thought Obama and Einstein

einstein's citizenship being the focal point is the real upset here

some of y'all taking the paths less traveled and it's gonna make all the difference (in your scores)

OK it 4:00 lets do next set since I obviously fucked the first set.

4 James
5 Arial
6 100

You told me that if someone lives in America they're American. Einstein was an actual American Citizen, unlike Naomi Osaka. Einstein gave up his German citizenship in 1897 and became a Swiss citizen in 1901.

it's almost like sometimes ph just posts shit to argue about nothing

I was down to two great Southern authors in William Faulkner and Harper Lee for the Pulitzer and went with Faulkner because he has more than one good book. Bad choice I guess.

einstein's citizenship being the focal point is the real upset here

people who are very concerned with property are often also very concerned with where people Are Actually From.

1. Obama
2. Colton Whitehead
3. Python
4. Joseph
5. Calibri
6. 200
7. Golf
8. Nebraska
9. Sauce
10. Hilton
11. Iran
12. Michael Vick

John
Helvetica (world's most popular!)
200 (100 miles is not a road trip, it's a long commute)

I was down to two great Southern authors in William Faulkner and Harper Lee for the Pulitzer and went with Faulkner because he has more than one good book. Bad choice I guess.

I went with one of the 2 people to have 4... Probably a 1 point answer...

1. A Nobel Prize winner
Albert Einstein - 34
Barack Obama - 13
World Food Programme, Louise Glück - 1

2. A Pulitzer Prize winner
Robert Frost - 12
Kendrick Lamar - 8
Ernest Hemingway - 6
William Faulkner - 4
Harper Lee - 4
Louise Erdrich - 3
Bob Woodward - 3