• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 9: Answers due Friday at 2

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
1. A word that rhymes with "honey"
2. A first pet for a child
3. An element of the periodic table
4. A room in the house that people renovate
5. A National Park that doesn't start with a "Y"
6. A type of lunch meat
7. The US state with the best beaches
8. A movie where people go to space
9. If you could only wear one for the rest of your life, and could never wear the other again, which would you choose: underwear or socks?
10. A synonym for “disgusting”
11. A Jackson 5 song
12. _______ Island

PM me your answers. Do not discuss answers here or anywhere else until Friday deadline.

Only 17 submissions in so far, let's get them in folks!

In. I want to ask a clarifying question about one of them, but I think that would be illegal.

In. I want to ask a clarifying question about one of them, but I think that would be illegal.

Biff submits answers late every week and Townie allows it, fire away

Oh fuck me flying. I forgot all about this. Team get ready for a bottom performance DDD

Oh fuck me flying. I forgot all about this. Team get ready for a bottom performance DDD

Don't worry. Nobody on our team has high expectations for you.

Just happy that you'll be submitting answers.

I have submitted 12 correct answers. Hope the rest of our team also participates this week.

Specifically for DDD!

5k8uat.jpg

Don't worry. Nobody on our team has high expectations for you.

Just happy that you'll be submitting answers.

I have submitted 12 correct answers. Hope the rest of our team also participates this week.

I know it's an easy habit, but don't forget we have Biff on our team.

I'm not denying that I suck. I suck as much as Mako's mom, maybe more if that's possible.

I don't even know what the fuck that means. See, I told you I was an idiot.

it's simply a jest, a turning of the tables on the expression "rube", which lefties around here started using to try to smear anyone who disagreed with them

and yet it has aroused an incredible amount of ridiculous wailing and caterwauling around here

considering the unceasing and constant calumny the lefties heap on anyone who dares to refuse to goosestep to their nonsense, no one can take your absurd objections seriously

incredible how he can type three sentences and still not provide a definition

Biff causing a political argument to break out on the Sheep thread. Some people - not me - say he’s the new RJ.

I guess they don't have a vaccine for stupid yet.

Back