• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 9: Answers due Friday at 2

I was trying to point out my own dumb mistake.

But teaching high school science doesn’t mean you understand science. Fun fact. 4 of our 5 science teachers are unvaccinated.

I misunderstood, my bad.

Is 20% better or worse than Wilkes County in general?

I misunderstood, my bad.

Is 20% better or worse than Wilkes County in general?

Somehow worse. We’re actually up to 39 percent according to a county commissioner I talked to at the football game last night. Apparently we’ve seen a 9 percent jump in vaccination in 2 weeks though so that’s a positive.

Tied 12th with a 1 pt answer isn't bad but I need to stop trying to match the rubes on this board....
Best beaches - initial thought = Hawaii. These guys won't say Hawaii, maybe go Cal, oh wait, they love the OBX - you bastards went and got it right and I fucked up trying to match you.

That was bad enough but to compound the error, a light bulb went off on lunch meat. I just didn't love turkey (my initial answer) and didn't think roast beef would fly. Brainstorm: it's the home of pulled pork -- of course! Brainfart - nobody is ever calling pulled pork a "lunch meat".

Lesson: don't fill out your answers at 2am while under the influence.

pulled pork as a lunchmeat=you are dumb

Back