• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 9: Answers due Friday at 2

How does fantasy get so many for the island question?

also in nearly all of your heads, I Want You Back is the song playing in your head that you think is ABC.

Hahaha, the biggest sheep turd I've ever laid and somehow I still beat Gooner!!!

Suck it, Gooner!!!

Positive: The team has a decent week
Negative: Biff is going to do his thing where he talks about how great he is at this even though it's this performance that is the anomaly

1st Place:

beachbumdeac364

Though we had some very high individual and team scores this week, nobody close to a perfect score.

I was one answer from a perfect score. God damn it.

11 first place answers then motherfucking Staten Island.

Season Long Individual Standings:

CPKg8kv.png

Week 9 Team Results:

UxfndCu.png

Season Long Team Standings:

P2p2wNa.png

Congrats to BeachBumDeac, to Stop Making Wood for another incredible team week, and to everyone not on "Better a Noodle Deac" who fell from 6th to 10th in the season standings this week.

also in nearly all of your heads, I Want You Back is the song playing in your head that you think is ABC.

I think I've heard ABC 10x more than any other J5 song.

They don't go to space in Star Wars. They're in space. That was going to be my clarifying question - did the people have to start out on earth, but it felt against the spirit of Sheep.

this is literally the reason I didn't put Star Wars

ABC was the song they promoted in almost every TV appearance

I listened to both this morning and was absolutely positive I want you back would be a runaway

Next week is the last week of the regular season. See you then!

The abc reboot that is currently showing.

Positive: The team has a decent week
Negative: Biff is going to do his thing where he talks about how great he is at this even though it's this performance that is the anomaly

I started off strong this season and then hit a rough patch. I'm four slots behind you in the standings big boy.

A song that is well recognized when people hear it but that they don't know the title of is not a good sheep song.

Everybody knows abc, easy as 123

Back