• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tech Game in Atlanta \ Rodney's Daughter

Right, it isn't really our business, and I probably should not have said anything. He got a divorce, like tons of other people in this country. Its not some crazy story that has never happened to anybody else in this country. I was just adding it as a possible reason why she might not have sought out WFU.

dubs - I wasn't slagging you for it. It was more my own self-admonishing for even caring. But of course we're curious and we want the best for our Deac alums. Certainly what you posted wasn't anything remotely scandalous compared to what some folks were posting about Timmy's divorce from Amy.

If Rodney's daughter is playing for the Ga Tech women, then I am now a Ga Tech women's basketball fan.

Rodney is the highest quality person I have met.

Continue to be at a loss to understand WF's failure to successfully recruit the daughters of some of the greatest hoop players in WF history (Rodney has one daughter at GT and another committed to State; Delaney Rudd has a daughter committed to State). Maybe we made every effort and they chose to go elsewhere, but I suspect that WF was slow to get involved (which is ridiculous - WF should be the first ones involved with these recruits), and failed to make the effort that competing schools made to bring these recruits home.

HUGE NC State connection with Lucky Rudd, Rydeiah Rogers and 1 or 2 former HS/AAU teammates now playing at State. I know Hoover recruited Rudd & Rogers hard, but I think playing with her girls won her over. I also heard Rudd was interested in the textile/design/fashion degree offered there. State is also a historically better WBB program, so...

I don't think Roddreka was a huge Petersen fan...I don't think he went after her hard enough, thinking she was going to come to Wake because of her father.

Last edited:
Back