• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ted Cruz - apex douche

The worst part of being an Astros fan is knowing that asshole is one too. And go D’Backs; otherwise I will just root for the stadiums to implode during the WS.

Astros Fans Are Begging Ted Cruz to Stay at Home for Game 7

Cruz has posted pictures of himself at the team’s second game against the Minnesota Twins, which the Astros lost 6-2, and their first game against the Rangers, which they lost 2-0. Cruz did not post about the Game 6 loss on Sunday.

A spokesperson for Cruz confirmed to Rolling Stone that he will be in attendance on Monday night, while citing several games Cruz has attended that the Astros have won dating back to the ’80s and noting that attending games is a tradition he shares with his daughter.

The guy loves to blame his daughters.

What’s sad is that now that Romney is leaving Cruz might just be the best Republican Senator.

Lindsey Graham is a horrible sycophant who has no beliefs of his own and he’s far better than Cruz.
This is something I have been grappling with. Is there a single National Republican in 2024 who has been elected who is a good person I can respect?

The answer is not Ted Cruz

You serious Clark?
I am only serious in the sense that there is not a single good Republican in the Senate or Congress as a whole. You can lay out a carefully and thoroughly made argument that unindicted co-conspirator Lindsay Graham is a better person and Senator, but you won’t convince me.

There’s maybe some random senator from like Nebraska or something. Idk.

This is something I have been grappling with. Is there a single National Republican in 2024 who has been elected who is a good person I can respect?

The answer is not Ted Cruz
I think Romney is the closest, obv.

Find me a current, sitting rep/sen that did not help or look the other way before/after J6. Then we can talk.

There are no good ones, but Murkowski and Collins (as much as I despise her) are much more reasonable humans than either Graham or Cruz.

Back