• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Teeth Whitening

I did the whitestrips once and they just killed my gums, was too uncomfortable to continue with.

So that if you lose your trays, you don't have to remake the molds. You just bring that in and they will remake the trays - it is cheaper that way!

By the way - if your teeth get sensitive, try Sensadyne.

Last edited:
Here's the before:
scaled.php

Here's the after:
img7057wp.jpg

Last edited:
So I lightened two shades and my starting shade was only the 3rd lightest already so I guess this is as good as I can get. My lower teeth are much whiter and so are my incisors, which is good, because they were very yellow and it bothered me.

Haha I told you the cheek retractors were awesome! It looks like you got a nice result, now follow up with the take home trays and keep it up as needed. I'm glad you were happy with your choice!

I have a crown on the same tooth. Years ago, I smoked for a few years and when I decided to stop, every time I craved a cigarette, I would whiten my teeth. My ex-partner's twin is my dentist so he would give me the gel (white-n-Brite) whenever I would run out. I over did it and had to get a new crown made to match the whiteness. The guy who made it laughed when I went in because it was off the chart .

Yeah, I don't want to have to get a new one. Its like one shade darker then the rest now.

Back