• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tell me about Dallas

wolfdeac

Reaction score
I'll be going to Dallas next Monday for a week. Won't have a ton of free time, but is there anything I really should see? Awesome restaurant/bar/etc?

Well there are two families that are competing for the oil rights under the Southfork Ranch while simutaneously sleeping with eachother quite often. Despite their longstanding rivalry, the two families do have respect for one another, and are trying desperately to avoid having the children suffer the same fate as the fathers.

ELC will have drinks with you and provide a sleazy woman if you so choose.

Well there are two families that are competing for the oil rights under the Southfork Ranch while simutaneously sleeping with eachother quite often. Despite their longstanding rivalry, the two families do have respect for one another, and are trying desperately to avoid having the children suffer the same fate as the fathers.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to palmab03 again.

where will you be staying?

Cue the usual "visit Ft. Worth instead" and "grassy knoll" responses...

AnonymousDeac said:
1. Go to Billy Bob's.
AnonymousDeac said:
2. Blow on an armadillo making it win its race.
3. Take the armadillo milk you just won to the bartender and ask him to turn it into a White Russian.
4. Finish White Russian as quickly as possible.
5. Enjoy the night.

Edit: As Chic pointed out. And no idea why it is forcing me to break these up.

Last edited:
images

try twisted root burger co. needless to say they are great

Perry's is great for steak and I would recommend trying any of the restaurants in the Consilient restaurant group.

If you like Tex-Mex try The Blue Goose or El Fenix (since 1918). Both have multiple locations in Dallas. Even if you don't like dessert make sure you get sopapillas at either place so you know what they are really supposed to taste like.

Back