• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tell me about Dallas

where should i go for a steak tonight? staying in irving but dont mind going in to dallas.

I went and stood on the grassy knoll at Dealy Plaza. It was cool but I like historical shit like that. The whole plaza was much smaller than I thought it would be.

I met some hotties at Renfield's when I lived there years ago. Not sure if that's still a hot spot, but that entire area on McKinney has a few options (Black Friar, MAT, Idle Rich)

I went and stood on the grassy knoll at Dealy Plaza. It was cool but I like historical shit like that. The whole plaza was much smaller than I thought it would be.

I like how they have the X's marking the spots where he was shot. Seems so crude and tasteless and is definitely weird when you drive down that road, but it helps give some perspective when you're up on the 6th floor.

I like how they have the X's marking the spots where he was shot. Seems so crude and tasteless and is definitely weird when you drive down that road, but it helps give some perspective when you're up on the 6th floor.

yeah the X in the street across from the grassy knoll was crazy. so damn close. I went to the other side of the fence and looked around but didn't make it to the book depository. But yeah the whole thing is really chilling - if you are into that kind of thing.

yeah the X in the street across from the grassy knoll was crazy. so damn close. I went to the other side of the fence and looked around but didn't make it to the book depository. But yeah the whole thing is really chilling - if you are into that kind of thing.

I had been to Dealey Plaza and stood on/near the X's etc before but this trip I went to the museum...very well done museum. Totally chilling/disconcerting

I met some hotties at Renfield's when I lived there years ago. Not sure if that's still a hot spot, but that entire area on McKinney has a few options (Black Friar, MAT, Idle Rich)

Definitely the main going out spot for college kids/young professionals

Back