• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tell me about San Deigo

seawolf2010

Reaction score
Hey guys so I'm going out to San Deigo for a med school conference In oct and I was wondering what there was to do out there. I know at some pt I'll be going to the zoo but besides that I know nothing about the place. Thanks!

We took a tour of the aircraft carrier while there. Although nothing special, that's pretty cool if you've never done that. Also get some fish tacos while you're there. Amazing.

Check signs at the airport. You'll probably be in San Diego by mistake.

There are two pretty awesome dog beaches if you like dogs.

Hotel Coronado is cool. You could go have a drink there.

It might help if you told us what you were interested in.

Good to see the "whale's vagina" tag. I would have been disappointed if it weren't already there.

There are two pretty awesome dog beaches if you like dogs.

Hotel Coronado is cool. You could go have a drink there.

It might help if you told us what you were interested in.
Cool places to visit, nightlife spots (I'm 24 so I still like to roll out) places to eat at that have good seafood (I'm in med school in KY so good seafood is at a premium)

Go to Mission Beach lots of clubs. Also the Gas Lamp.

If you see this guy, give him a hug because he is awesome:

randy_0037.jpg

One of the best burgers in the world is at Hodad's....also great shakes....

Try to play Torrey Pines if you like golf. It's tough to get a time, but definitely worth it. Gorgeous course.

i always kinda thought seawolf was trolling pack pride with his typos... guess not.

I heard he's banging his cousin, not much of a Saint.
character_diego.png

If your conference is at the convention center walk across the street to Tin Fish, it's right next to Petco. Excellent fish tacos and other reasonably priced seafood plates. Basically all the best nightlife is in the gas lamp. Where are you staying?

If your conference is at the convention center walk across the street to Tin Fish, it's right next to Petco. Excellent fish tacos and other reasonably priced seafood plates. Basically all the best nightlife is in the gas lamp. Where are you staying?

Asked but I haven't heard yet, I know some of my schools group is staying at the Embassy suites but I haven't heard where the rest of us are staying at. And ya the conference is at the convention center. Sweetttttttt thanks for the info everyone! I'm looking forward to the zoo visit. Supposedly we're suppose to get a up close look at some of the critters

Spent a weekend in Gaslamp. Was the most college atmosphere I've been around, had a fucking blast. Just alotta people who can't handle their alcohol in a place where everyone's walking and there are no cars.

Back