• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ten worst college football games ever

That was Grobe's call.

Grobe told me at a Grip and Grin, "We may have lost the game, but we saved the season" He was trying to forged the OL into an effective unit. I don't think he had to lose the game to do it.

Typical Grobo overreaction. See the horrific option offense to start 2013 for the foremost example of this.

Yet Grobe never took the solution that actually could've fixed our offense

I was at the 3-0 win over VT and as bad as the score looks it was not too bad of a game, but probably only for Wake fans. As I recall a couple of missed field goals added to the drama.

I'll go with the Sept 18th, 2004 game in Stark-vegas. MSU-7 and Maine-9.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That was a fun one for me.

Mississippi State beat Florida in Starkville later that year. The local papers pointed out that Florida had a transitive loss to Maine. Ron Zook didn't make it to Monday morning.

MaineDeac, I salute you. The Bears gave Nebraska a wake up call before our game.

it was a good game for us, but an impartial observer would have to rank our ACCCG win over GT as a horrible game. REGGIE BALL baby.

Back