• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

love this dude Cressy's serve and volley game

takes down Carreno-Busta in a fifth set tiebreaker after dropping the first two sets

love this dude Cressy's serve and volley game

takes down Carreno-Busta in a fifth set tiebreaker after dropping the first two sets

He played at UCLA. Major grunter, but the serve and volley game is old school and fun to watch.

The Open has been fantastic so far. Really liked watching Tiafoe and Brooksby is giving Djokovic a fight right now.

Djok just wears guys down

Tiafoe-FAA was fun -- pulling for a deep run by Felix

Just got back from a couple days at the US Open, just wanted to pop in and say, if you haven't been, it's a pretty incredible experience. First time for me, but it wont be the last.

Just got back from a couple days at the US Open, just wanted to pop in and say, if you haven't been, it's a pretty incredible experience. First time for me, but it wont be the last.

That's awesome! I've been once - it was incredible. Who did you watch? Did you hit court 17? Practice courts?

nice!

also only been once but it was a blast -- highly recommended for a tennis fan

best match?

Got to see several matches, watched Bjorn borgs son in a juniors match. Caught Coco Gauff in her doubles match on grandstand, that was really fun. Got to see Tiafoe/FAA, that was great. Good energy and place really tried to will tiafoe. Muguruza match she lost, she was coming back fast. Also got to see Djoker/Brooksby (probably my favorite, but first time seeing Djoker). Place was on fire for the first set when Brooksby was winning, great energy all night long.

Fun to go around to the outer courts and watch, Ashe at night was pretty electric. Honestly cannot wait to go back, have nothing to say but good things about the experience. Drinks are pricey, but that's about everywhere these days.

I also just got back from a trip to NYC. I went to the Open on Friday and Monday and I agree with 123. If you've never been and you like tennis, it's well worth the trip.

Djoker up 2-1, down in the fourth set 3-1. This is the guy he lost to in Tokyo. Real threat.

Zverev is, obviously, really good. Huge serve and maybe the best backhand in the game. He gets shaky at times but much less than he used to.

Djoker drives me nuts when he goes to five. But it doesn't seem to bother him.

Looking forward to Sunday.

Djoker drives me nuts when he goes to five. But it doesn't seem to bother him.

Looking forward to Sunday.

Medvedev needs to win quickly. If the match goes 5 sets, Joker will impose his will.

Djokovic is so good mentally it's like he's playing a different sport.

Back