• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

If you count Maxime Cressy, then put him up there, too. It is amazing that in 6 years he has gone from unable to crack the lineup at UCLA to #32 in the world. Keep an eye on JJ Wolf and Ben Shelton, too (both are fun to watch).

I definitely count Cressy and he's fun to watch, but I think his game from the baseline will keep him from cracking top 10-15. Really looking forward to watching Wolff tangle with Nick K tonight. JJ is not short on confidence and swagger. Shelton definitely has a big game and with the lefty advantage he could be top 50 soon.

Good bye to the strange automaton who caused Chris Rock to get slapped.

He just made too many bad decisions + terrible footwork in those two 5-6 service games. He gets away with bad footwork a lot but it bit him there.

The missed forehand at 4-4 was tough. He absolutely smoked that ball. Took him out of his game for a bit. Again, not shocking.

He just made too many bad decisions + terrible footwork in those two 5-6 service games. He gets away with bad footwork a lot but it bit him there.

The missed forehand at 4-4 was tough. He absolutely smoked that ball. Took him out of his game for a bit. Again, not shocking.

yeah, he was clearly the better player but lost the thread of the match a few times

i'm bummed but it's all in on big foe now

You got strong feelings on Alcarez? I love watching him play. I’m IN on big foe but wouldn’t mind Alcarez getting his first slam.

You got strong feelings on Alcarez? I love watching him play. I’m IN on big foe but wouldn’t mind Alcarez getting his first slam.

I like him, but no strong feelings right now

I have no beef with any of the guys left, but would feel kinda silly if Ruud got to #1

I don't like djok and I'm pro-vax, but banning him from the US Open is dumb

banning the russians from wimbledon was dumber though

I like him, but no strong feelings right now

I have no beef with any of the guys left, but would feel kinda silly if Ruud got to #1

I don't like djok and I'm pro-vax, but banning him from the US Open is dumb

banning the russians from wimbledon was dumber though

Agree with this. The Joker ban is stupid. Make him take a COVID test everyday. Sucks that only one 2022 major has lost a key player because of stupid bans.

Agree with this. The Joker ban is stupid. Make him take a COVID test everyday. Sucks that only one 2022 major has lost a key player because of stupid bans.

I assume you meant to write "has NOT lost" a key player because of stupid bans (referring to the French Open?)

on the other side coco got smoked and it was tough to watch

i cannot keep track of women's tennis -- i'm only a casual fan, but every grand slam there are tons of seeded players I've never heard of

First U.S. man to reach U.S. Open semis in 16 years.

First U.S. man to reach U.S. Open semis in 16 years.

so the last time it happened was in 2006, when this also happened

EUopQodVAAIXDPk

I'll take it

If you gave up on Tiafoe, you may want to check back in. It's amazing that a guy can play 2 hours of lackluster tennis and then all of a sudden turn it back on.

Back